Madame on expansion spree
Women’s brand is all set to expand and add more
October 11, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Women’s brand is all set to expand and add more store count to its kitty. The fashion brand is planning to increase its retail outlets from 71 to 100 next year.
The brand is in talks with an international fashion label to work out an exclusive distribution tie-up for the India market. The company is in talk with a Spanish brand and three French brands, all in the women's apparel space, to try and work out an exclusive distribution deal in India.
It is also planning to foray into those countries through partnership deals. In 2002, Madame's flagship store was launched at Lokhandwala, Mumbai. The brand has a strong zonal representation network of over 600 multi-brand outlets across the Country.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019