Madame on expansion spree
Women’s brand is all set to expand and add more
October 11, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Women’s brand is all set to expand and add more store count to its kitty. The fashion brand is planning to increase its retail outlets from 71 to 100 next year.
The brand is in talks with an international fashion label to work out an exclusive distribution tie-up for the India market. The company is in talk with a Spanish brand and three French brands, all in the women's apparel space, to try and work out an exclusive distribution deal in India.
It is also planning to foray into those countries through partnership deals. In 2002, Madame's flagship store was launched at Lokhandwala, Mumbai. The brand has a strong zonal representation network of over 600 multi-brand outlets across the Country.
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay