Madame opens 1st concept store
Launched in New Delhi.
Tags: MadameMarch 11, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Madame announced the launch of its first concept store in South Extension II, New Delhi. The store marks its launch with a goal to satisfy fashion appetite of classy trendy women with their exclusive collection. Spread in 1200 sq. ft, the new Madame store is more spacious and offers a complete range of fashion wardrobe, truly making it a destination for shoppers! The new store in South Extension will include a range of exclusive, chic and incredibly comfortable garments. Created while keeping the contemporary global trends in mind, the collection is all about oomph and attitude.
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear