Madame opens 1st concept store
Launched in New Delhi.
Tags: MadameMarch 11, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Madame announced the launch of its first concept store in South Extension II, New Delhi. The store marks its launch with a goal to satisfy fashion appetite of classy trendy women with their exclusive collection. Spread in 1200 sq. ft, the new Madame store is more spacious and offers a complete range of fashion wardrobe, truly making it a destination for shoppers! The new store in South Extension will include a range of exclusive, chic and incredibly comfortable garments. Created while keeping the contemporary global trends in mind, the collection is all about oomph and attitude.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG