Made to measure services from the House of Ritu Kumar
Iconic designer, Ritu Kumar will now have her priceless creations made available as made to measure.
December 05, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Iconic designer, Ritu Kumar will now have her priceless creations made available as made to measure. The House of Ritu Kumar presents personalised tailoring for the first time in 25 years with a display of outfits that have never before been open to purchase. The pieces from the archives have unique prints and colours, finest quality fabric, stunning embroideries and flattering silhouettes with unmatched attention to detail and finish. Available at the Crescent Mall in New Delhi on 5th and 6th December, the collection will also have wardrobes from the Miss Universe and Miss World competitions, winners of the best evening gown and best national costume, worn by Sushmita Sen, Aishwarya Rai, Priyanka Chopra and Lara Dutta. This is a unique opportunity to see all the pieces on display at one location in the city. Also on display will be the Festive Winter 2010 collection for preview. Celebrating 40 years, designer Ritu Kumar’s distinguished career has successfully nurtured the skills of craftspeople from across India, the richest textile heritage the world has seen. Vibrant tie-dyes of the Kutchh, the unsurpassed beauty of Kashmiri Jamavar, delicate Mukaish and Chikankari from Lucknow, the intricate Kalamkari’s of Andhra, mesmerising weaves of Orissa and Madhya Pradesh, exquisite Zardosi and metal embroideries of Bengal, have been brought together to create alluring outfits that celebrate the Indian woman who is spirited, elegant and feminine.
- US retailer Sears Holdings Corp files for bankruptcy
- Philips Lighting to increase prices on select products
- Walmart buys online lingerie retailer Bare Necessities
- Rahul Dravid to endorse Philips air purifiers
- Paytm may acquire UCWeb’s India biz
- Unicommerce selected as the exclusive partner by House of Anita Dongre for warehouse & e-commerce management solutions
- Amazon registers sales surge across the categories at opening day of festive sale
- ShopClues launches International Store on its platform
- Retail sector set to reach USD 1750 bn. by 2026: FICCI-Deloitte report
- LOVE MOSCHINO launches first flagship store in Delhi