Madura Garments annouces further expansion plans for Van Heusen
Madura Garments,a subsidiary of Adity Birla Nuvo,an A V BirlaGroup company,is going to set up 12 more Van Heusen boutiques, in the year 2009.
January 06, 2009 | comments ( 7 ) |
Madura Garments,a subsidiary of Adity Birla Nuvo,an A V BirlaGroup company,is going to set up 12 more Van Heusen boutiques, in the year 2009.The new stores will be disseminated across Chennai, Jaipur, Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad and Indore. According to COO,Van Heusen , Shital Mehta, it currently operates through 400 multi-branded outlets as well as 60 exclusive showrooms ,in all metros and tier 1 and 2 cities. Madura Garments’ products are sold through a network of more than 130 exclusive franchisees and over 2000 premier muti - brand outlets.Its products are also available in most Gulf countries .The company provides its franchisees with a percentage of the total retail sales ,while the cost of disbursement is borne by the latter. Madura Garments has the perpetual license for premier brands like Louise Philippe,Allen Solly,Peter England , Byford , Elements and SF Jeans .It is also a preferred global supplier for international brands like Tommy Hilfiger ,Marks & Spencer,Polo and several other buyers.The company also distributes its brands through its own retail chains,Planet Fashion and Trouser Town. Madura Garments intends to strategically consolidate current brands through product and retail expansion in order to achieve its goal of becoming “undisputed leader in the lifestyle industry’”.
- India hikes import duty on 29 products
- McDonald’s has replaced plastic with biodegradable alternatives
- Geo-tags, local language shopping- Amazon all set to enhance customer experience
- DLF ties up with Uber once again for a superlative shopping experience
- UP Cabinet clears Patanjali's Rs 6,000-crore food park
- RapidRetail's new store in Ujjain aims to strengthens Patanjali’s brand connect
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd Brings American Eagle Outfitters to India
- Reliance Brands in talks to buy Genesis Luxury
- Gini & Jony partners with NucleusVision
- Report says online platforms capture 38% smartphone sales in India