Madura Garments launches `THE COLLECTIVE’ in Mumbai
Madura Garments Lifestyle Retail Co. Ltd, part of the Aditya Birla Group has launched its new brand ‘The Collective’ in the country’s fashion capital, Mumbai.
October 15, 2009 | comments ( 5 ) |
Madura Garments Lifestyle Retail Co. Ltd, part of the Aditya Birla Group has launched its new brand ‘The Collective’ in the country’s fashion capital, Mumbai. After getting a positive response in Bengaluru, the company is now ready to reach their customers in Mumbai. ‘The Collective’ is the anchor store at the Palladium, Mumbai’s very own luxury mall. Adding colour and verve to the city, The Collective, commemorated its opening for all of Mumbai’s discerning males, with a fashion show and launch party with glitz, glamour and the glitterati from all across the city. The show styled by India’s leading designer Manish Malhotra; had models walk down the ramp wearing seasons’ fashion statement. Home to the best international brands, most of which are subscribed by Indian and international celebrities, the store is out to set new standards and a benchmark for most others to follow. Inspired by current trends, fashion statements and designs, the brands at the store will bring to shoppers a host of new styles, ideas and themes for that perfect look.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore