Madura Garments launches `THE COLLECTIVE’ in Mumbai
Madura Garments Lifestyle Retail Co. Ltd, part of the Aditya Birla Group has launched its new brand ‘The Collective’ in the country’s fashion capital, Mumbai.
October 15, 2009 | comments ( 5 ) |
Madura Garments Lifestyle Retail Co. Ltd, part of the Aditya Birla Group has launched its new brand ‘The Collective’ in the country’s fashion capital, Mumbai. After getting a positive response in Bengaluru, the company is now ready to reach their customers in Mumbai. ‘The Collective’ is the anchor store at the Palladium, Mumbai’s very own luxury mall. Adding colour and verve to the city, The Collective, commemorated its opening for all of Mumbai’s discerning males, with a fashion show and launch party with glitz, glamour and the glitterati from all across the city. The show styled by India’s leading designer Manish Malhotra; had models walk down the ramp wearing seasons’ fashion statement. Home to the best international brands, most of which are subscribed by Indian and international celebrities, the store is out to set new standards and a benchmark for most others to follow. Inspired by current trends, fashion statements and designs, the brands at the store will bring to shoppers a host of new styles, ideas and themes for that perfect look.
- Liberty Lifestyle to target millennials for luxury perfume range
- Nestle eyes 3 per cent sales growth
- Gunjan Soni and Ananya Tripathi to exit Jabong-Myntra by December
- Foodpanda acquires Holachef
- Amazon eyes 7-8 percent stake in Future Retail
- DailyNinja acquires WakeupBasket
- Amazon.in sees its biggest celebration everwith record sales across all categories
- US retailer Sears Holdings Corp files for bankruptcy
- Philips Lighting to increase prices on select products
- Walmart buys online lingerie retailer Bare Necessities