Madura Garments launches `THE COLLECTIVE’ in Mumbai
Madura Garments Lifestyle Retail Co. Ltd, part of the Aditya Birla Group has launched its new brand ‘The Collective’ in the country’s fashion capital, Mumbai.
October 15, 2009 | comments ( 5 ) |
Madura Garments Lifestyle Retail Co. Ltd, part of the Aditya Birla Group has launched its new brand ‘The Collective’ in the country’s fashion capital, Mumbai. After getting a positive response in Bengaluru, the company is now ready to reach their customers in Mumbai. ‘The Collective’ is the anchor store at the Palladium, Mumbai’s very own luxury mall. Adding colour and verve to the city, The Collective, commemorated its opening for all of Mumbai’s discerning males, with a fashion show and launch party with glitz, glamour and the glitterati from all across the city. The show styled by India’s leading designer Manish Malhotra; had models walk down the ramp wearing seasons’ fashion statement. Home to the best international brands, most of which are subscribed by Indian and international celebrities, the store is out to set new standards and a benchmark for most others to follow. Inspired by current trends, fashion statements and designs, the brands at the store will bring to shoppers a host of new styles, ideas and themes for that perfect look.
- UP Cabinet clears Patanjali's Rs 6,000-crore food park
- RapidRetail's new store in Ujjain aims to strengthens Patanjali’s brand connect
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd Brings American Eagle Outfitters to India
- Reliance Brands in talks to buy Genesis Luxury
- Gini & Jony partners with NucleusVision
- Report says online platforms capture 38% smartphone sales in India
- Samsung eyes 10% more of Indian TV market
- Snapdeal's Jason Kothari quits to join Infibeam
- Harsimrat Kaur Badal asks ministry to relax restrictions over Amazon's food plans
- Furniture retailer Stanley Lifestyles partners with Conde House