Madura Garments launches `THE COLLECTIVE’ in Mumbai
Madura Garments Lifestyle Retail Co. Ltd, part of the Aditya Birla Group has launched its new brand ‘The Collective’ in the country’s fashion capital, Mumbai.
October 15, 2009 | comments ( 5 ) |
Madura Garments Lifestyle Retail Co. Ltd, part of the Aditya Birla Group has launched its new brand ‘The Collective’ in the country’s fashion capital, Mumbai. After getting a positive response in Bengaluru, the company is now ready to reach their customers in Mumbai. ‘The Collective’ is the anchor store at the Palladium, Mumbai’s very own luxury mall. Adding colour and verve to the city, The Collective, commemorated its opening for all of Mumbai’s discerning males, with a fashion show and launch party with glitz, glamour and the glitterati from all across the city. The show styled by India’s leading designer Manish Malhotra; had models walk down the ramp wearing seasons’ fashion statement. Home to the best international brands, most of which are subscribed by Indian and international celebrities, the store is out to set new standards and a benchmark for most others to follow. Inspired by current trends, fashion statements and designs, the brands at the store will bring to shoppers a host of new styles, ideas and themes for that perfect look.
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear