Magical Christmas with Disney and Inorbit
Disney and Inorbit Mall have launched ‘Winter Wonderland’ for the Christmas season.
December 22, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Disney and Inorbit Mall have launched ‘Winter Wonderland’ for the Christmas season. During the carnival, the malls will be adorned with bright lights, special Christmas decoration, artificial snow and a 16-feet tall Christmas tree. Various Disney fun zones will also be set up in the malls, where kids can participate in various interactive games and win exciting Disney branded goodies everyday. In addition, there will be special shopping offers, including a chance to win a family package to Hongkong Disneyland.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021