Magical Christmas with Disney and Inorbit
Disney and Inorbit Mall have launched ‘Winter Wonderland’ for the Christmas season.
December 22, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Disney and Inorbit Mall have launched ‘Winter Wonderland’ for the Christmas season. During the carnival, the malls will be adorned with bright lights, special Christmas decoration, artificial snow and a 16-feet tall Christmas tree. Various Disney fun zones will also be set up in the malls, where kids can participate in various interactive games and win exciting Disney branded goodies everyday. In addition, there will be special shopping offers, including a chance to win a family package to Hongkong Disneyland.
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category