Magneto Mall set to open in Raipur
Chattisgarh’s very own one million sq. ft mall is set to open its doors to the world. With the coming of the New Year, Magneto Mall will join the league of big malls in the country.
January 05, 2010 | comments ( 1 ) |
Chattisgarh’s very own one million sq. ft mall is set to open its doors to the world. With the coming of the New Year, Magneto Mall will join the league of big malls in the country. This unique landmark is the first offering from the multifaceted business house, the Avinash Group with interests in construction, transport and the automobile industry. Spread over a daunting 10, 35,000 sq. ft. Magneto Mall is sure to overwhelm visitors by its sheer size and grandeur. With not one but three huge atriums and almost half a kilometre of common passages, visitors are sure to have the ultimate shopping experience. Supporting this endeavour are industry bigwigs like Westside, Timezone, Bikanerwala, Ten Downing Street and PVR with four screens. Maruti Suzuki will have India’s first in-Mall Showroom at Magneto Mall. With almost 150 ready-to-move offices along with a 700 car multi-level parking space, makes Magneto truly a one stop destination for all needs. Slated to launch this week, Magneto Mall is poised to take that quantum leap into the exciting world of shopping, entertainment and glamour. A unique dimension would be the Magneto Haat, comprising of small shops offering products like small trinkets, accessories, jewellery, apparels, local and national artifacts. Magneto Mall will redefine the way people shop, entertain, dine and watch movies.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore