Magppie adorns new look
Opens first concept kitchen & bar store; gets a new logo.May 04, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Magppie brings together their brand extension into luxury concept kitchens and bar units under M Homes, a space backed by state of the art manufacturing unit and designs from French, Italian and German designers. Besides kitchens, Magppie is also the only Indian company to have launched a wide range of personal bars – M bars for home.
Vinod and Megha Jain, Directors at Magppie said, "It’s a delight to have a space that does justice to our meticulous and beautiful creations. This showroom is a labor of love. We are sure many people with a sense of aesthetic will find great pleasure in what we have to offer."
In an exclusive interaction with Gunjan Piplani of Indianretailer.com, Vinod Jain said, “Magppie now plans to become a complete home solution provider. We will not just stick to kitchens. This journey which started with a bottle opener has moved to kitchens, bars, wardrobes and will soon move to terraces and other living spaces. For this, we have also changed our logo which designed in such a way that it depicts 'I am home'. Following this philosophy we are looking towards complete home solutions in next five years. We are working with an international team of designers.” He further added, “In terms of our retail presence, this is our first concept store. We will soon have one in Mumbai of the similar size. Additionally, we will see some large format stores, about 12,000 sq. ft in size, which will be complete Magppie Home solution stores. So by 2013. we will have three new stores, one each of concept and mega store in Mumbai and one mega store in Delhi.”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021