Maheshwary to head LG Mobiles
Vishal Chopra shifts to leadership team of durables.June 22, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
LG Electronics, the South Korean CDIT major, has appointed Sanjay Maheshwary as the business head of its mobile phone division, replacing Vishal Chopra. Chopra will join the leadership team for the company's durables section.
This is the sixth appointment in six years of LG mobiles operations in India. This is Maheshwary's second year in the company. He had moved from Nokia to LG India at the end of 2010 as marketing head of mobile phones division.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021