Maheshwary to head LG Mobiles
Vishal Chopra shifts to leadership team of durables.June 22, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
LG Electronics, the South Korean CDIT major, has appointed Sanjay Maheshwary as the business head of its mobile phone division, replacing Vishal Chopra. Chopra will join the leadership team for the company's durables section.
This is the sixth appointment in six years of LG mobiles operations in India. This is Maheshwary's second year in the company. He had moved from Nokia to LG India at the end of 2010 as marketing head of mobile phones division.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint