Mahindra Logistics raises Rs 200 crore
Investment from PE- Kedaara CapitalApril 23, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Mahindra Logistics (MLL), a subsidiary of the Mahindra Group, has received an investment of Rs 200 crore for a significant minority stake from Kedaara Capital.
This is Kedaara Capital’s maiden investment, and is an endorsement of the long-term growth potential of the Indian logistics sector, highlighted analysts.
Pirojshaw Sarkari, CEO, MLL, in a media interaction, said, “This is a significant step towards an IPO by 2017.”
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore