Mahindra Logistics raises Rs 200 crore
Investment from PE- Kedaara CapitalApril 23, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Mahindra Logistics (MLL), a subsidiary of the Mahindra Group, has received an investment of Rs 200 crore for a significant minority stake from Kedaara Capital.
This is Kedaara Capital’s maiden investment, and is an endorsement of the long-term growth potential of the Indian logistics sector, highlighted analysts.
Pirojshaw Sarkari, CEO, MLL, in a media interaction, said, “This is a significant step towards an IPO by 2017.”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021