Mahindra Retail: Mom & Me store at Noida
Mahindra Retail launched the Mom & Me store at Noida
September 17, 2010 | comments ( 4 ) |
Mahindra Retail launched the Mom & Me store at Noida recently. Located at GIP Mall one of the main retail hubs of the city, the store is spread across a total area of 2900 sq ft. The store offers ample parking space to its customers being situated in GIP Mall.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. K. Venkataraman, Managing Director, Mahindra Retail Pvt. Ltd. said, “We are delighted to launch our Mom & Me store in Noida, which will further strengthen our foothold in Northern India. Noida is an important market for us and will play an integral role in our overall growth strategy.”
Mom & Me stores from Mahindra Retail have been built around the unique needs of mothers to be, young mothers, infants and children up to the age of nine. Mom & Me has scoured the world's best brands in these categories and more and has selected a range of the best brands in the world to stock in their stores giving Indian mothers choice that they have not enjoyed hitherto. Where international brands have found to be lacking, Mom & Me has developed private labels in order to bring products like ethnic fashion for women, infant apparel, and traditional Indian toys to their stores for the benefit of the Indian consumer.
Mom & Me stores are organised keeping in mind the customers’ convenience in selecting women's western maternity fashion, women's ethnic fashion, mother wellness, baby wellness, toys, kids fashion, kids footwear, travel products, home safety products and furnishing products. Mom & Me stores have in-house activities for parents in the form of Parenting Forums. Parenting Forums are interactive sessions with experts in various fields providing tips on parenting and pregnancy.
Mom & Me now has stores in Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Bangalore, Vadodara, Vizag, Mangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Indore and Hyderabad.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021