Mainland China to serve Patna
Oriental cuisine for people’s taste buds.August 04, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Speciality Restaurants with the aim of expanding its presence has opened a Mainland China restaurant in Patna. The new restaurant is located at Baker Gunj and will be offering its delectable oriental cuisine. With the opening of this store, the brand’s store count goes up to 75.
Speciality Restaurants Ltd has brands such as Mainland China, Oh! Calcutta, Sigree, Machaan, Sweet Bengal, Flame & Grill, Kibbeh and Haka under its portfolio. The company’s IPO to hit market on May 16 and an approximate of 25 per cent of the promoter’s stake was diluted. The share price for Speciality Restaurant stands at Rs 176.50 as of today.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021