Maishaa: Chain of luxury linen stores
Maishaa, the home fashion brand is all geared
February 05, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Maishaa, the home fashion brand is all geared up to launch its first store in South, precisely in Hyderabad. The firm has opened the store in association with Shah Décor. The New Delhi-based company plans to increase its presence to 10 centres by the end of this year through franchisees.
At present, the company has five stores and is planning to open another 20 stores. Of them five more are expected to be operational by the end of the current year. Typically, a franchisee invests about a crore in such stores.
This store has been positioned as one stop solution for all luxury home linen spanning bed linen, cushion covers to furnishing fabrics for curtains and upholstery.
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
- Virat Kohli's One8 expands brand portfolio
- Lighthouse invests INR 250 crores in footwear brand Aqualite
- PrettySecrets launches new store