Maishaa: Chain of luxury linen stores
Maishaa, the home fashion brand is all geared
February 05, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Maishaa, the home fashion brand is all geared up to launch its first store in South, precisely in Hyderabad. The firm has opened the store in association with Shah Décor. The New Delhi-based company plans to increase its presence to 10 centres by the end of this year through franchisees.
At present, the company has five stores and is planning to open another 20 stores. Of them five more are expected to be operational by the end of the current year. Typically, a franchisee invests about a crore in such stores.
This store has been positioned as one stop solution for all luxury home linen spanning bed linen, cushion covers to furnishing fabrics for curtains and upholstery.
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group