Making consumers want more
Yebhi.com, a leading franchise portal from the stable of Bigshoebazaar India Pvt Ltd has recently rolled out a TV campaign.
October 18, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Yebhi.com, a leading franchise portal from the stable of Bigshoebazaar India Pvt Ltd has recently rolled out a TV campaign. The idea behind the campaign is to induce consumers to “want more”. Yebhi.com is about wanting more, and getting it. The campaign is about how a boy finds a fortune when his father turns into an ATM and how he can fulfill all his desires. However, not everyone is this lucky. But if one logs into Yebhi.com and bags the amazing deals and exciting offers, they have every chance to get lucky and get their aspirations fulfilled in the comfort of their living rooms.
Within a short span, Yebhi has become more than just an online window. Yebhi has managed to completely revolutionise the way online shopping is done. “The TV campaign will just reinforce Yebhi’s position,” said Manmohan Agarwal, CEO, Bigshoebazaar India Pvt Ltd. Yebhi is aggressively promoting itself through other mediums like Radio, Print and Social Media apart from the TV campaign and is part of the fast-growing e-commerce platform in the country.
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear