Making consumers want more
Yebhi.com, a leading franchise portal from the stable of Bigshoebazaar India Pvt Ltd has recently rolled out a TV campaign.
October 18, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Yebhi.com, a leading franchise portal from the stable of Bigshoebazaar India Pvt Ltd has recently rolled out a TV campaign. The idea behind the campaign is to induce consumers to “want more”. Yebhi.com is about wanting more, and getting it. The campaign is about how a boy finds a fortune when his father turns into an ATM and how he can fulfill all his desires. However, not everyone is this lucky. But if one logs into Yebhi.com and bags the amazing deals and exciting offers, they have every chance to get lucky and get their aspirations fulfilled in the comfort of their living rooms.
Within a short span, Yebhi has become more than just an online window. Yebhi has managed to completely revolutionise the way online shopping is done. “The TV campaign will just reinforce Yebhi’s position,” said Manmohan Agarwal, CEO, Bigshoebazaar India Pvt Ltd. Yebhi is aggressively promoting itself through other mediums like Radio, Print and Social Media apart from the TV campaign and is part of the fast-growing e-commerce platform in the country.
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear