Malabar Gold inaugurates 100th outlet
The new store starts at Gurgaon, HaryanaSeptember 30, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Malabar Gold and Diamonds, a jewellery showroom chain in the country, on the occasion of its 20th anniversary celebrations, has come up with its 100th showroom in Gurgaon, Haryana. MP Ahammed, Chairman, Malabar Group said, “The celebration is dedicated to our customers as a thank you gesture for appreciating our innovations and pioneering efforts in jewellery retail for the last two decades”.
Malabar Gold & Diamonds is making foray into niche markets to attract young and trendy customers and render a cosmopolitan make-over. In this direction, ‘Pink Chic’ - the new mini boutique, Ever-after Wedding Brands and Valent - men’s brand will be launched during the 20th anniversary celebration span.
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore
- Croma gets Rs 250 cr funding from Tata Sons
- Samsung Electronics record profit Q3 despite smartphone struggles
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands its footprint in India