Malabar Gold inaugurates 100th outlet
The new store starts at Gurgaon, HaryanaSeptember 30, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Malabar Gold and Diamonds, a jewellery showroom chain in the country, on the occasion of its 20th anniversary celebrations, has come up with its 100th showroom in Gurgaon, Haryana. MP Ahammed, Chairman, Malabar Group said, “The celebration is dedicated to our customers as a thank you gesture for appreciating our innovations and pioneering efforts in jewellery retail for the last two decades”.
Malabar Gold & Diamonds is making foray into niche markets to attract young and trendy customers and render a cosmopolitan make-over. In this direction, ‘Pink Chic’ - the new mini boutique, Ever-after Wedding Brands and Valent - men’s brand will be launched during the 20th anniversary celebration span.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021