Malabar Gold on expansion spree
To invest Rs 1000 crore for reaching a 120 store mark.
Tags: Malabar goldFebruary 02, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Malabar Gold and Diamonds will be investing Rs 1,000 crore in expansion. “Most of the investment will go into increasing number of our stores to 120 by end of this year. The company will also be opening its stores in Singapore, Malaysia and other countries in the far-east region. In domestic market, expansion would be focused on key markets such as Gujarat and Maharashtra,’’ O Asher, Executive Director, Malabar Group.
At present, Malabar Gold has 81 branches in India and the Gulf region.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021