Malabar Gold on expansion spree
To invest Rs 1000 crore for reaching a 120 store mark.
Tags: Malabar goldFebruary 02, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Malabar Gold and Diamonds will be investing Rs 1,000 crore in expansion. “Most of the investment will go into increasing number of our stores to 120 by end of this year. The company will also be opening its stores in Singapore, Malaysia and other countries in the far-east region. In domestic market, expansion would be focused on key markets such as Gujarat and Maharashtra,’’ O Asher, Executive Director, Malabar Group.
At present, Malabar Gold has 81 branches in India and the Gulf region.
- Myntra launches Italian handbag brand Carpisa exclusively on its platform
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results