Malaga-Vikram Phandnis flagship store launch
The celebrated designer, Vikram Phadnis in collaboration with the highly acclaimed
March 17, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
The celebrated designer, Vikram Phadnis in collaboration with the highly acclaimed accessories designer, Malini Agarwalla of MALAGA launched their Flagship boutique at The Gallery on MG, 13 Mehrauli Gurgaon Road in New Delhi.
This luxurious store located on the first floor of the trendy shopping destination, The Gallery on MG is spread over an area of 2400 square feet. The interiors of the Malaga - Vikram Phadnis store are endered in cream and gold walls with wooden flooring, accented with a huge zardozi backdrop and a striking black chandelier.
Speaking at the launch, Vikram Phadnis said “It gives us immense pleasure to launch our flagship store in Delhi and this store is an amalgamation of Soulful Heritage with true urban influences. The size of the store and the uniqueness of the merchandise set’s this store apart from others. India is now ready for a whole segment of luxury shopping and this boutique offers the customers just that.”
Designer Malini Agarwalla elaborated, “Malaga is delighted to showcase its vast range of handbag and jewellery, and its much sought after footwear, for the first time to its clientele in Delhi. This store is truly a one stop destination where fashion conscious consumers can indulge in the finest garments and accessories.”
At this swanky store Vikram Phadnis offers a kaleidoscope of fabrics in vivid colors on gentle fluid drapes. Designed by Malini Agarwalla, Malaga specializes in carefully handcrafted casual & evening bags, belts, footwear, fashion jewellery and a vast trousseau line.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India