Mandarin Express launches at Saket
It is an extension of its recently launched restaurant at Centrestage mall, Noida
August 25, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
RTC Restaurants India Ltd. comes up with Mandarin Express at PVR Anupam complex, Saket which is an extension of the recently launched Mandarin Express in the food court of Centrestage mall, Noida.
The Chinese fine dining restaurant is available to the people at an extremely reasonable price point offers an authentic Chinese cuisine. It guarantees a gastronomic journey of flavor and fun. It offers a variety from veg and Non-veg appetizers like spring rolls, dimsums, chilli potatoes to the chicken lollipop and fried prawns.
The main course includes mouth-watering choices that are almost endless considering the chef will pair just about any sauce you like with any meat, fish or vegetable you want. When you want something different and delicious, this is definitely the place to get it.
The meal in a bowl comprises of Wok fried noodles with vegetables in choice of your sauce and also the Rice Bowl for the rice lovers available in veg and non-veg. The restaurant offers a table service where drinks and food is served together. The interiors are contemporary in a combination of Red and Black which gives it a vibrant look.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2