Mango: Expansion roadmap
Mango, the leading Spanish fashion and lifestyle brand,
April 29, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Mango, the leading Spanish fashion and lifestyle brand, is planning an aggressive retail expansion across pan India.
The brand came to India in partnership with Major Brands. Recently, it has recently opened six new stores in Mumbai, Chandigarh, Ludhiana, , Mohali, Ahmedabad.
In India, Mango currently has 16 stores in cities such as Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Pune. It also has two shop-in-shops at Shoppers Stop. Of the brand's total stores in India, Major Brands operates 14 outlets.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG