Mango: Expansion roadmap
Mango, the leading Spanish fashion and lifestyle brand,
April 29, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Mango, the leading Spanish fashion and lifestyle brand, is planning an aggressive retail expansion across pan India.
The brand came to India in partnership with Major Brands. Recently, it has recently opened six new stores in Mumbai, Chandigarh, Ludhiana, , Mohali, Ahmedabad.
In India, Mango currently has 16 stores in cities such as Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Pune. It also has two shop-in-shops at Shoppers Stop. Of the brand's total stores in India, Major Brands operates 14 outlets.
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear