Manish Arora launches new store
Offering the designer’s latest as well as retrospective collections
July 29, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Manish Arora has collaborated with Gitanjali Jewellers and is now showcasing in their newly launched store.
Manish Arora by Gitanjali Lifestyle is a retail venture undertaken by the Gitanjali Group and marks the launch of the Manish Arora Store in Atria Mall, Mumbai in June 2011. This 550 sq feet store, located on the ground floor of the mall promises to bring the magic of Manish Arora to Mumbai City. The store offers a choice between Manish’s latest as well as retrospective collections in his trademark prints and colours. His latest Paris Collection, "Indian" by Manish Arora as well as his fish fry range can be found in this new store.
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India