Manthan gets $15mn funding from NVP
Series C funding will focus on retail analytics.February 22, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Manthan Systems, a leading provider of Business Intelligence (BI) and Analytics solutions for the retail and consumer packaged goods (CPG) industries, has secured $15 million in Series C funding from Norwest Venture Partners (NVP).
“Our deep focus on retail analytics, business intelligence and the customer is what has helped us create some of the most innovative products in the BI and analytics space. In addition, we have always been heedful of the fact that the sophisticated analytics we create need to be easy to adopt, deploy and use,” said Atul Jalan, Founder & CEO, Manthan Systems.
“Manthan Systems has done an incredible job of building products that produce significant results for its clients. The company has focused on retail and CPG customers, resulting in impressive growth and increased market share,” said Mohan Kumar, Executive Director, NVP India.
Manthan plans to use this round of funding to help retailers gain a distinct advantage over the competition. In the next year, Manthan is looking to launch several new products as well as acquire organisations. The intent is to launch products in adjacent markets and leverage the power of cloud computing and SaaS. Manthan is also enabling mobility for all its products, including ARC, which is already iPad enabled.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021