Marc Cain opens in Mumbai
150th international store for the brand.
Tags: Marc CainMarch 06, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Marc Cain, the international fashion company, celebrates the opening of its new mono-label-store at the heart of south Mumbai, India. The store is located in the well-known Napean Sea Road where the crème de la crème of Mumbai reside. This will be the 150th store worldwide for the fashion brand which is represented in 59 countries globally with more than 1500 additional sales areas in upmarket retail trade stores.
Punit Agarwal, owner of Marc Cain Franchise Stores in India along with Norbert Lock, Managing Director Wholesale & Retail Marc Cain hosted a rose champagne evening to mark the opening of the new store.
"Encouraged by the success of our stores in Bandra and Juhu we felt the need to expand our retail network to South Mumbai and we feel the store will appeal to the discerning stylista!” Punit Agarwal, owner of Marc Cain Franchise Stores in India and UAE, is happy to note.
“This store is a perfect showcase for Marc Cain’s latest Spring Summer collection, which is exciting, very feminine and with the emphasis on elegance and comfort. I’m sure the new collection will be a delight for the fashion conscious woman with a diverse lifestyle," explained Norbert Lock, Managing Director Wholesale & Retail Marc Cain.
The stylish interiors of the store comprise of a dark oak tree parquet floor and metallic walls coloured in champagne with cognac coloured leather made furniture.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021