Marc Cain opens store in Juhu
Marc Cain, the international fashion company, celebrates
April 27, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Marc Cain, the international fashion company, celebrates the opening of its new mono-label-store in Juhu (Mumbai Suburban), India. The store is located in the well-known Gulmohar Road in the heart of the famous Area in the west of Mumbai, where prestigious stores, restaurants and cafes can be found. Marc Cain is represented in 58 countries worldwide through its 109 stores and more than 1500 additional sales areas in upmarket retail trade stores.
"We felt the need to expand our retail network in the liveliest suburb of Mumbai -Juhu. The store is a perfect showcase for Marc Cain’s latest collection, which is exciting, very feminine and with the emphasis on elegance and comfort. Colours continue to reign this season with newer hues and prints. The new collection is a delight for the fashion conscious woman with a diverse lifestyle. ", Punit Agarwal, owner of Marc Cain Franchise Stores in India and UAE, is happy to note.
The fascinating Marc Cain world of merchandise will be presented in a modern sales area which provides a classy ambiance due to its exclusive interior design. This warm and precious radiation is given through the dark oak tree parquet floor and the shiny metallic walls coloured in champagne. These features stand in complete opposite to the puristic and clean materials such as stainless steel and white acrylic glass surfaces.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021