Marina Home enters India
Offers complete home decor range at 40,000 sq ft showroom in Delhi.January 10, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Marina Home – one of the world’s leading home interior corporates marks its entry into India. Delivering niche home décor to the discerning customer base, Marina Home is known across the world for its avant-garde home interior designs, which now it brings to India.
The brand was conceptualized in the Dubai (UAE) in 1998.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint