Marketplace model drives Myntra’s growth
Plans to partner with over 1,000 retailers over next one yearMay 01, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
The leading e-retailer Myntra.com has announced that its marketplace model has generated 20 per cent of its total business since the launch a month ago, and expects the contribution from this segment to expand to two-fifth by the year end.
Ashutosh Lawania, co-founder of Myntra, in a recent interaction, said, “The marketplace model is key to our growth.”
Myntra has partnered with close to 100 sellers from four cities, and plans to expand this to over 1,000 retailers over the next one year.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021