Marketplace model drives Myntra’s growth
Plans to partner with over 1,000 retailers over next one yearMay 01, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
The leading e-retailer Myntra.com has announced that its marketplace model has generated 20 per cent of its total business since the launch a month ago, and expects the contribution from this segment to expand to two-fifth by the year end.
Ashutosh Lawania, co-founder of Myntra, in a recent interaction, said, “The marketplace model is key to our growth.”
Myntra has partnered with close to 100 sellers from four cities, and plans to expand this to over 1,000 retailers over the next one year.
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India