Marriott hotels to be set up in Bangalore, Chennai and Chandigarh
Luxury hotel brand JW Marriott announced it would come up with 10 properties across five countries this year. The five countries include China, Colombia, India, Turkey and the US. In India the prope
April 03, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Luxury hotel brand JW Marriott announced it would come up with 10 properties across five countries this year. The five countries include China, Colombia, India, Turkey and the US. In India the properties would be set up later this year in Bangalore, Chandigarh and Chennai, with a total investment of over Rs 8,948 crore.
Including the new properties the total global portfolio of the brand would have 54 hotels and resorts with 24,000 rooms.
“The major growth expands the JW Marriott experience to some of the world’s premier cities. This unprecedented growth represents an investment exceeding $2 billion by JW Marriott property owners and franchisees,” Marriott International Executive Vice-President for full service brand management and operations Don Semmler said.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2