Marriott hotels to be set up in Bangalore, Chennai and Chandigarh
Luxury hotel brand JW Marriott announced it would come up with 10 properties across five countries this year. The five countries include China, Colombia, India, Turkey and the US. In India the prope
April 03, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Luxury hotel brand JW Marriott announced it would come up with 10 properties across five countries this year. The five countries include China, Colombia, India, Turkey and the US. In India the properties would be set up later this year in Bangalore, Chandigarh and Chennai, with a total investment of over Rs 8,948 crore.
Including the new properties the total global portfolio of the brand would have 54 hotels and resorts with 24,000 rooms.
“The major growth expands the JW Marriott experience to some of the world’s premier cities. This unprecedented growth represents an investment exceeding $2 billion by JW Marriott property owners and franchisees,” Marriott International Executive Vice-President for full service brand management and operations Don Semmler said.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021