Maruti Suzuki Unveils Limited Edition of Ertiga
Maruti Suzuki IndiaBSE 0.40 %, has launched limited edition variants of the multi-purpose van ErtigaJuly 15, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
NEW DELHI: The country's largest carmaker, Maruti Suzuki IndiaBSE 0.40 %, has launched limited edition variants of the multi-purpose van Ertiga, which will be priced up to Rs 8.05 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). MSI, which is launching the limited edition Ertiga to mark the milestone of 150,000 unit sales in the Indian market, said it would be shortly available in petrol, CNG and diesel variants. The petrol variant would be priced at Rs 6.76 lakh, CNG would be at Rs 7.34 lakh and diesel would be at Rs 8.05 lakh. The models would be available in new pearl blaze blue colour with several factory-fitted high-end features. It would also be available in superior white and silky silver metallic colours.
"This is in line with the company's vision to offer product differentiation to customers who aspire for features over and above the product strengths of high fuel efficiency, interior comfort, ease of driving and flexi seating," the company said in a statement. MSI Vice-President (Marketing) Manohar Bhat said: "The new Ertiga Limited Edition, with a sleek chrome grille, plush interiors, aesthetically designed spoilers with classy body graphics and decals is a tasteful product. "The additional features on the Ertiga Limited Edition highlight the company's focus on product differentiation for the customer".
Limited editions help us strengthen the brand and enhance the overall appeal of the car, he said. "Overall, we have sold over 150,000 units in domestic market. Ertiga was the fastest to achieve this milestone in B segment. Customers have appreciated the Ertiga for its compact size, contemporary looks, ergonomic design and the flexibility of 5+2 seating," Bhat added.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021