Maruti Suzuki Unveils Limited Edition of Ertiga
Maruti Suzuki IndiaBSE 0.40 %, has launched limited edition variants of the multi-purpose van ErtigaJuly 15, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
NEW DELHI: The country's largest carmaker, Maruti Suzuki IndiaBSE 0.40 %, has launched limited edition variants of the multi-purpose van Ertiga, which will be priced up to Rs 8.05 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). MSI, which is launching the limited edition Ertiga to mark the milestone of 150,000 unit sales in the Indian market, said it would be shortly available in petrol, CNG and diesel variants. The petrol variant would be priced at Rs 6.76 lakh, CNG would be at Rs 7.34 lakh and diesel would be at Rs 8.05 lakh. The models would be available in new pearl blaze blue colour with several factory-fitted high-end features. It would also be available in superior white and silky silver metallic colours.
"This is in line with the company's vision to offer product differentiation to customers who aspire for features over and above the product strengths of high fuel efficiency, interior comfort, ease of driving and flexi seating," the company said in a statement. MSI Vice-President (Marketing) Manohar Bhat said: "The new Ertiga Limited Edition, with a sleek chrome grille, plush interiors, aesthetically designed spoilers with classy body graphics and decals is a tasteful product. "The additional features on the Ertiga Limited Edition highlight the company's focus on product differentiation for the customer".
Limited editions help us strengthen the brand and enhance the overall appeal of the car, he said. "Overall, we have sold over 150,000 units in domestic market. Ertiga was the fastest to achieve this milestone in B segment. Customers have appreciated the Ertiga for its compact size, contemporary looks, ergonomic design and the flexibility of 5+2 seating," Bhat added.
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore
- Croma gets Rs 250 cr funding from Tata Sons
- Samsung Electronics record profit Q3 despite smartphone struggles
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands its footprint in India