Maruti exec shifts to Hyundai
Srivastava appointed as VP Sales, Hyundai Motor India.April 09, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Rakesh Srivastava, the marketing head for the northern region for Maruti Suzuki, has moved on to the South Korean car maker Hyundai Motor India as the vice-president for its sales operations across India.
This is the second time that a Maruti’s top line has moved on to Hyundai, the first being Arvind Saxena, who was a marketing veteran from Maruti, and moved on to become the vice-president marketing & sales in November 2005. He’s now a key member at Hyundai team and leads the entire operations as director, sales and marketing in India.
Hyundai confirmed the move and informed that Rakesh Srivastava will join Hyundai Motor India as vice-president national sales with effect from April 2, 2012. Srivastava was until recently the chief general manager & commercial business head at Maruti Suzuki India. He was the zonal head for the entire north market, which is the largest and most crucial market for any car maker in India.
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category