Maruti exec shifts to Hyundai
Srivastava appointed as VP Sales, Hyundai Motor India.April 09, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Rakesh Srivastava, the marketing head for the northern region for Maruti Suzuki, has moved on to the South Korean car maker Hyundai Motor India as the vice-president for its sales operations across India.
This is the second time that a Maruti’s top line has moved on to Hyundai, the first being Arvind Saxena, who was a marketing veteran from Maruti, and moved on to become the vice-president marketing & sales in November 2005. He’s now a key member at Hyundai team and leads the entire operations as director, sales and marketing in India.
Hyundai confirmed the move and informed that Rakesh Srivastava will join Hyundai Motor India as vice-president national sales with effect from April 2, 2012. Srivastava was until recently the chief general manager & commercial business head at Maruti Suzuki India. He was the zonal head for the entire north market, which is the largest and most crucial market for any car maker in India.
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores