Maruti's 2nd plant in Gujarat
The car maker has acquired 600 acres of land and will invest Rs 4,000 cr.December 24, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Maruti Suzuki has revealed that the company is speeding up the process to open the second manufacturing unit in Gujarat. The company has acquired 600 acres, located 40 km from the first site near Mehsana.
The details of when the construction will be started are still not disclosed. The decision to start another manufacturing unit in Gujarat is looked as a result of the labour unrest at the Gurgaon plant earlier this year.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore