Mary Kay unveils new 'Beauty Fleet" product
Also launched latest high technology Anti Ageing product
August 22, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Mary Kay’s annual India Seminar served as the backdrop of a spectacular unveiling when hundreds of Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultants – expecting perhaps to see a new model of the coveted pink Cadillac – were astonished to see a brand new sedan, Toyota Etios as award. The exhilarated crowd demonstrated their approval of the new family member with roaring cheers and applause. The stylish Toyota Etios joins her iconic sister, the pink Cadillac, as another symbol of status and achievement of the Mary Kay independent sales force.
“At Mary Kay, we have conducted extensive design work as we develop on-trend, high-performing colour cosmetics and skin care products that consumers want and need,” Hina Nagarajan, Country Manager Mary Kay India said. “We applied this same, deep-rooted commitment to searching for a new Mary Kay Career Car option for our Independent Beauty Consultants that beautifully blends style, with functionality and durability – as well as one more way to inspire the Mary Kay independent sales force on their road to success. Our company’s dedication to finding what women want is underscored once again as we welcome the trendy Toyota Etios to our family of Mary Kay Career Cars.”
At the Mary Kay India Seminar, themed “Imagine Your way to Beautiful”, Mary Kay also launched the latest high technology Anti Ageing product - the New TimeWise Restore & Recover Complex. The seminar celebrated the success of the company’s independent sales force and focused on recognising Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultants for their achievements, while also providing education, inspiration and motivation for the year ahead.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021