Masaba Gupta joins Satya Paul
Masaba will provide design direction for Satya Paul Signature lines.December 19, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Satya Paul announces the appointment of designer Masaba Gupta as Fashion Director for the brand. In this capacity, Masaba will provide design direction for the prêt-a-porter and Satya Paul Signature lines as well as the scarves and accessories ranges. She officially joins the brand on 1st December, and her first collection for Satya Paul will be for Spring-Summer 2013.
Masaba was handpicked by the Genesis Colors board for her fearless fashion sensibilities as well as for her deep understanding of the practicalities of women’s dressing. “We are very pleased to have Masaba on board as it’s a perfect marriage of a legendary brand with a future-forward design sensibility that she brings to the table. We are eagerly looking forward to her first collection and are geared to support her in all possible ways,” said Sanjay Kapoor, MD, Genesis Colors.
“I am honoured and humbled to be appointed as Fashion Director at Satya Paul, a brand that I have admired and have had an aesthetic connect with since I was a young girl. With this exciting yet challenging position, I hope to bring to the brand a lyrical and youthful image keeping the aesthetic and soul of Satya Paul intact,” said Masaba Gupta.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India