Masaba Gupta joins Satya Paul
Masaba will provide design direction for Satya Paul Signature lines.December 19, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Satya Paul announces the appointment of designer Masaba Gupta as Fashion Director for the brand. In this capacity, Masaba will provide design direction for the prêt-a-porter and Satya Paul Signature lines as well as the scarves and accessories ranges. She officially joins the brand on 1st December, and her first collection for Satya Paul will be for Spring-Summer 2013.
Masaba was handpicked by the Genesis Colors board for her fearless fashion sensibilities as well as for her deep understanding of the practicalities of women’s dressing. “We are very pleased to have Masaba on board as it’s a perfect marriage of a legendary brand with a future-forward design sensibility that she brings to the table. We are eagerly looking forward to her first collection and are geared to support her in all possible ways,” said Sanjay Kapoor, MD, Genesis Colors.
“I am honoured and humbled to be appointed as Fashion Director at Satya Paul, a brand that I have admired and have had an aesthetic connect with since I was a young girl. With this exciting yet challenging position, I hope to bring to the brand a lyrical and youthful image keeping the aesthetic and soul of Satya Paul intact,” said Masaba Gupta.
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years