Maserati GranCabrio Fendi edition
Experience the excellence of Italian Craftsmanship.April 17, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Fendi recently unveiled a 360-degree communication project, The Whispered Grand Tour, a celebration of Italian artisanal craftsmanship. The event, held at The Emporio, New Delhi, highlighted the collaboration between Silvia Venturini Fendi, Accessories and Menswear Creative Director, and the Italian luxury car manufacturer, Maserati. The Limited Edition Maserati GranCabrio Fendi incorporates characteristic Fendi colours as well as its traditional aesthetic values in a car that was showcased in India for the very first time.
Francois Ganes, General Manager – Middle East and India at FENDI [LVMH], Ugo Astuto, Head Chief of Mission, Italian Embassy, and Andreas Deges, Director Marketing, Maserati India, unveiled this limited edition masterpiece over a cocktail evening.
In attendance were the Delhi Glitterati, including Shabnam Singhal, actor Nasir Abdullah, noted photographer Rohit Chawla, Naveen and Raseel Ansal, Ritu Beri, Kalyani Chawla, Gaurav Gupta, Shrivan and Narresh, Pawan Munjal, Sanjay Kapoor, Ranna Gill, Manav Gangwani and Ritu Dalmia.
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores