Maserati GranCabrio Fendi edition
Experience the excellence of Italian Craftsmanship.April 17, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Fendi recently unveiled a 360-degree communication project, The Whispered Grand Tour, a celebration of Italian artisanal craftsmanship. The event, held at The Emporio, New Delhi, highlighted the collaboration between Silvia Venturini Fendi, Accessories and Menswear Creative Director, and the Italian luxury car manufacturer, Maserati. The Limited Edition Maserati GranCabrio Fendi incorporates characteristic Fendi colours as well as its traditional aesthetic values in a car that was showcased in India for the very first time.
Francois Ganes, General Manager – Middle East and India at FENDI [LVMH], Ugo Astuto, Head Chief of Mission, Italian Embassy, and Andreas Deges, Director Marketing, Maserati India, unveiled this limited edition masterpiece over a cocktail evening.
In attendance were the Delhi Glitterati, including Shabnam Singhal, actor Nasir Abdullah, noted photographer Rohit Chawla, Naveen and Raseel Ansal, Ritu Beri, Kalyani Chawla, Gaurav Gupta, Shrivan and Narresh, Pawan Munjal, Sanjay Kapoor, Ranna Gill, Manav Gangwani and Ritu Dalmia.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2