Max Retail targets Rs 2,000 cr revenue
Also aims to increase the store count.January 18, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Max Retail expects to achieve the milestone of 100 stores and Rs 1,000 crore turnover by the end of this financial year. In a media interaction, Vasanth Kumar, Executive Director of Max Retail, said, “This year too, we hope to clock a growth of 30 percent to touch Rs 1,000 crore turnovers. Max currently has 90 stores in top 40 cities and will be adding 10 more before this March to have a total store count of 100,”
He also informed that the company plans to open 30 stores every year to fortify the company’s position in metros as well as non metro cities.
The company also aims to clock the turnover of Rs 2000 crore over next four years.
Max Retail has set a target to double its turnover in four years to Rs 2,000 crore. “It is a moving target and we could revise it as we grow. But at the current level of growth we hope to touch Rs 2,000 crore in four years,” added Kumar.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021