Max expands in Chennai
Value format fashion store Max is on an expansion spree.January 14, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
The day Max launched their new prêt collection called ‘Runway by Max’ inspired by Miss India pageant, the same day they launched a new store in Chennai. With this launch Max now has over 60 stores in 35 cities and plan to cross the hundred mark by the end of 2013.
‘Runway by Max’ - their new line of high fashion for young women inspired by Miss India, at the Max store in Metropolis Mall today. The collection has been created specially by the Max design house to mark their collaboration with Miss India in its golden jubilee as the official fashion partner. Present on the occasion were C. S. Shekhar, President – Retail Operations, Max and Anukriti Gosain, the winner of the Femina Miss India Delhi pageant as well as the title of Femina Max Fashion Icon Delhi.
Shekhar said, “Our association with Femina Miss India reinforces our endeavour to ‘Democratize fashion’ and foster talent. We are indeed happy to come onboard as theofficial Fashion partner and intend to take the property to an all new level in its 50th year. Leveraging the far reach of the brand across 35 cities, Max jointly with Femina is determined to take the pageant beyond metros to recognize hidden talent across the country.”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021