Max launches its first store in Kolkata
Max, Largest Value fashion brand in Middle East, is all set to redefine the fashion scene in Kolkata with the launch of it first store in the city. Located on Ground Floor, City Centre
February 19, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Max, Largest Value fashion brand in Middle East, is all set to redefine the fashion scene in Kolkata with the launch of it first store in the city. Located on Ground Floor, City Centre 2, New Town, Rajarhat; the new Max store promises to provide customers a one stop shop for latest fashion at affordable prices across apparels, footwear and accessories for Men, Women and Kids in a truly delightful shopping environment. Leading models Candice Pinto and Shaurya Chauhan were also present during the launch and went on a shopping spree at the store.
Spread across 8000 sq. ft. area, the store is designed to provide an international look and feel and offers the latest fashion at pocket friendly prices, predominantly ranging between Rs. 199 to 599. The store offers apparel for the complete family - women, men and children, besides footwear and fashion accessories.
Commenting on this occasion, Mr. Vasanth Kumar, Executive Director, Max said, “Max is currently the largest value retailer in the country. We are the pioneers of value fashion retail in the country and aim to take our offering to customers across the nation including all metros and key Tier II and Tier III cities. We currently have 23 stores across India and plan to take it to 60 stores by 2011-12
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore
- Croma gets Rs 250 cr funding from Tata Sons
- Samsung Electronics record profit Q3 despite smartphone struggles
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands its footprint in India