Max lays mark with fourth Mumbai store
The value fashion brand from Dubai-based Landmark Group, has
July 20, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
The value fashion brand from Dubai-based Landmark Group, has laid its footprints yet again by opening its fourth store in Mumbai at Mega Mall, Andheri (W).
The fashion brand is already present at Navi Mumbai (Vashi, Kharghar), Mulund West and Bhayander.
The coverage area is 8,500 sq ft where the store showcases vibrant range of apparels, footwear and accessories for men, women and kids. The company has further plans to take the brand to major metros, and key tier II and tier III cities.
It has around 30 stores currently in the country and aims at 60 stores in tally by 2011-12.
Working with an in-house team of designers who have several years of experience in the retail fashion industry, Max sources its merchandise from India and overseas.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore