Max lays mark with fourth Mumbai store
The value fashion brand from Dubai-based Landmark Group, has
July 20, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
The value fashion brand from Dubai-based Landmark Group, has laid its footprints yet again by opening its fourth store in Mumbai at Mega Mall, Andheri (W).
The fashion brand is already present at Navi Mumbai (Vashi, Kharghar), Mulund West and Bhayander.
The coverage area is 8,500 sq ft where the store showcases vibrant range of apparels, footwear and accessories for men, women and kids. The company has further plans to take the brand to major metros, and key tier II and tier III cities.
It has around 30 stores currently in the country and aims at 60 stores in tally by 2011-12.
Working with an in-house team of designers who have several years of experience in the retail fashion industry, Max sources its merchandise from India and overseas.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG