Max's first ever store in Ghaziabad
Max, the giant value fashion brand in Middle East, is all geared up to create a landmark in the shopping
June 15, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Max, the giant value fashion brand in Middle East, is all geared up to create a landmark in the shopping arena of Ghaziabad with its first ever launch of store in the city. Centred at the Metro Mahagun Mall, Vaishali (Near Dabur Chowk) Ghaziabad, the new Max is the answer for the customers looking for one stop shop for apparels, footwear and accessories for Men, Women and Kids extending a customer friendly experiences.
The store, spread over 10, 500 sq ft area, which gives exotic look to the ambience, offers the latest fashion for full family at pocket- friendly prices ranging from Rs. 199 to Rs. 599.
The company’s main target is to garner to the needs of the people from across the country. Currently, Max has 28 stores in India and around 60 stores are on the cards by 2011-12.
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India