Max's first ever store in Ghaziabad
Max, the giant value fashion brand in Middle East, is all geared up to create a landmark in the shopping
June 15, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Max, the giant value fashion brand in Middle East, is all geared up to create a landmark in the shopping arena of Ghaziabad with its first ever launch of store in the city. Centred at the Metro Mahagun Mall, Vaishali (Near Dabur Chowk) Ghaziabad, the new Max is the answer for the customers looking for one stop shop for apparels, footwear and accessories for Men, Women and Kids extending a customer friendly experiences.
The store, spread over 10, 500 sq ft area, which gives exotic look to the ambience, offers the latest fashion for full family at pocket- friendly prices ranging from Rs. 199 to Rs. 599.
The company’s main target is to garner to the needs of the people from across the country. Currently, Max has 28 stores in India and around 60 stores are on the cards by 2011-12.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2