Max spreads Christmas cheer with “Merry max mas”
Max Retail Stores - the leading value fashion brand and one stop family shop for clothing, accessories and footwear presents “Merry max mas” - a compelling reason to indulge in shopping.
December 11, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Max Retail Stores - the leading value fashion brand and one stop family shop for clothing, accessories and footwear presents “Merry max mas” - a compelling reason to indulge in shopping. Shopaholics can shop at Max between 27 November and 27 December 2009 for Rs 2500 and avail a complimentary set of three winter warmers (a muffler, a pair of gloves & a winter skull cap) worth Rs 699 absolutely free. Max offers the latest winter fashion at pocket friendly prices, predominantly ranging between Rs 199 to 599. Fashionista’s can head straight to Max retail stores for a perfect Christmas shopping this winter and take their pick from an eclectic winter wear range consisting of stoles, scarves, mufflers, leggings, chic woolen tops, jackets etc in the hottest colours and trendiest styles of the season. Commenting on this promotion, Vasanth Kumar, Executive Director, Max Retail said, “Adding to the cheer of the festive season, the Merry max mas offer presents an opportunity to our customers to get more value from their shopping for less money. We wish Max consumers a very happy shopping spree this Christmas.” The offer is available across Max stores in Delhi at West Gate Mall - Rajouri Garden, V3S Mall - Laxminagar and Great India Place - Noida.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021