May Mart enters Faridabad
The store opens with a grand kids fashion parade and group dance performance
July 21, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
India’s one and only infant product retailer P B Retail Pvt. Ltd has entered in state with the launch of its first My Mart store in Faridabad, Haryana. The company has opened its first store in Manhattan Mall, Sector-20, with the Grand kids Fashion Parade and Group Dance performance.
My Mart store is spread over 3,000 sq ft area, offering a world class shopping experience to the customers. It is a complete shopping solution for your new born kids starting from 0-5 year. My mart brings all the necessary goods for your kids including apparel, footwear, accessories (bath and fashion), stationery, gifts and toys, Kids furniture etc. Company provides a truly wonderful shopping experience with enjoyment to your kids like kids makeover, rides for their fun.
At the launch occasion Mr. Pawan Agarwal, Director commented “after working in retail sector for last so many years we thought there is a need for a specialized retail segment which caters to infants specially. We after many research found that there is no organized retail store in the country which gives a complete solution for your infant’s needs. This is our first store in the state and 3rd store in NCR which offers a wide range of good quality products and variety with latest fashion and trends. Besides the variety and design, our products are available at unbelievable price. We are also planning to open 10 more store in Delhi NCR.”
After the performance it was the time for the kids fashion parade in red carpet by upcoming style icons. It was the unmatchable performance by the children, looking like the professional. The show was focused in four round ethnic, formal, western and accessories cum lifestyle. All the dress and accessories was designed and sponsored by My Mart.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore