Mayukh Chatterjee joins Hip Street
He joins as the Regional Manager for the Eastern region
August 22, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Hip Street, a global company specialized in Consumer Electronics and related products, has forayed into the Indian market. Head Quartered and designed in Canada, Hip Street strives to provide the most innovative and reliable products keeping in mind the ever changing consumer aspirations and market dynamics. Joining the dynamism of Hip Street is Mr. Mayukh Chatterjee the newly appointed Regional Manager East.
Mayukh Chatterjee with nine years of work experience in IT business has a profound knowledge of the market and the industry. With his professional strengths and IT knowledge he is expected to be the key player in the expansion of the organization in the eastern region,” quoted Sandeep Ramani-Country Manager-India.
“The experience I acquired all this years in channel business can best be utilized here and I look forward to further enhancing my skills here and have the benefit of a long term relation,” stated Mr. Mayukh Chatterjee, Regional Manager-East Hip Street India.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021