Mayukh Chatterjee joins Hip Street
He joins as the Regional Manager for the Eastern region
August 22, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Hip Street, a global company specialized in Consumer Electronics and related products, has forayed into the Indian market. Head Quartered and designed in Canada, Hip Street strives to provide the most innovative and reliable products keeping in mind the ever changing consumer aspirations and market dynamics. Joining the dynamism of Hip Street is Mr. Mayukh Chatterjee the newly appointed Regional Manager East.
Mayukh Chatterjee with nine years of work experience in IT business has a profound knowledge of the market and the industry. With his professional strengths and IT knowledge he is expected to be the key player in the expansion of the organization in the eastern region,” quoted Sandeep Ramani-Country Manager-India.
“The experience I acquired all this years in channel business can best be utilized here and I look forward to further enhancing my skills here and have the benefit of a long term relation,” stated Mr. Mayukh Chatterjee, Regional Manager-East Hip Street India.
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay