McDonalds: 12th best brand in Asia Pacific
McDonalds has been ranked as the 12th best brand in Asia
July 28, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
McDonalds has been ranked as the 12th best brand in Asia Pacific region as per the Asia Pacific's Top 1000 brand survey. It is the most prestigious brand study in the Asia Pacific region, covering markets like Australia, China, India, Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand.
The survey has placed McDonald’s ahead of its leading competitors in Quick Service Restaurants such as KFC , Pizza Hut, Burger King, Yokohama, Lotteria, Mos Burger, Café de Coral, Subway, Fairwood, Domino’s and Hungry Jack. In fact Coca Cola and Nestle are the only fast-moving consumer brands ahead of it– the others are all electronics/ technology brands. It is also ahead of some solid brands like Nike, Nokia and Colgate.
The ranks were determined on subjects like: top of mind brand and most trusted and reputed brand in a particular category.
McDonald’s, a value driven brand has always diligently worked on its QSC & V philosophy and ommitted to customer satisfaction. Through constant learning and innovation, it has escalated itself to the 12th position from being ranked as 25th the previous year.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021