Me n Moms adds store
Launches its third store in Hyderabad, 12th in India.June 08, 2012 | comments ( 1 ) |
Me n Moms announced the launch of its third store in Hyderabad. Spread across 1,500 sq. ft, the store exhibits a dedicated range of kids wear and accessories under seven categories along with women’s maternity products for pre-natal and post natal care.
Speaking on the occasion, Naresh Khatar, Chairman and Managing Director, Me n Moms, said, “Keeping in mind the fact that the Indian retail market for Infant’s apparel is growing rapidly, registering a healthy annual growth rate of more than 15 per cent, we are happy to announce our third store launch in Hyderabad. It has all the products for babies (0-3 years) and for women during pre and post-natal care. We hope to open many such stores further down the line to benefit mothers and their kids.”
The products at Me n Moms range from footwear, furniture and toys to baby play-time and bath-time accessories. It also offers products from several other big brands in the same category under one roof as well as tailor-made products for expecting and new mothers. The products are a combination of quality and affordability par excellence that aim to promote the ‘joy of parenting’. Located in the heart of the city, the store plans to become a ‘one-stop destination’ for both mothers and their toddlers.
Me n Moms’ target is to open at least eight more stores over a period of six months across India.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn