Me n Moms enters franchise space
Opens first franchised outlet in Guntur.July 13, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Me n Moms has launched its first franchise store in the country. Located in Guntur, the store is spread across 1,000 sq. ft, and exhibits a dedicated range of kids' wear and accessories under seven categories along with maternity care products for pre-natal and post-natal care. The store aims to become a ‘one-stop destination’ for both mothers and their children.
Naresh Khatar, Chairman and Managing Director, Me n Moms, said, “Keeping in mind the fact that the Indian market for infant’s apparels is registering a healthy annual growth rate of more than 15 per cent and India is poised to be one of the largest consumer markets, a lot remains to be tapped in the organised retail space thus paving opportunities for franchise models as well. We are happy to announce our first franchise owned and operated store in Guntur. “
“We have chosen this route to grow faster and keep ourselves abreast with the ever changing retail scenario. We have arrived at selecting this city for pursuing our franchise model, post careful evaluation of markets. We are looking at replicating this model across India for our brand.”
The company currently has a turnover of Rs 80 crore and aims to reach the Rs 300 crore mark within the next five years. It currently operates 12 exclusive stores in India.
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore