Me n Moms enters franchise space
Opens first franchised outlet in Guntur.July 13, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Me n Moms has launched its first franchise store in the country. Located in Guntur, the store is spread across 1,000 sq. ft, and exhibits a dedicated range of kids' wear and accessories under seven categories along with maternity care products for pre-natal and post-natal care. The store aims to become a ‘one-stop destination’ for both mothers and their children.
Naresh Khatar, Chairman and Managing Director, Me n Moms, said, “Keeping in mind the fact that the Indian market for infant’s apparels is registering a healthy annual growth rate of more than 15 per cent and India is poised to be one of the largest consumer markets, a lot remains to be tapped in the organised retail space thus paving opportunities for franchise models as well. We are happy to announce our first franchise owned and operated store in Guntur. “
“We have chosen this route to grow faster and keep ourselves abreast with the ever changing retail scenario. We have arrived at selecting this city for pursuing our franchise model, post careful evaluation of markets. We are looking at replicating this model across India for our brand.”
The company currently has a turnover of Rs 80 crore and aims to reach the Rs 300 crore mark within the next five years. It currently operates 12 exclusive stores in India.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021