Me n Moms goes big in Bangalore
This is their first flagship store in Bangalore and 17th in India
Tags: Me n MomsNovember 02, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Me n Moms, the fastest-growing homegrown retail chain for kids’ wear and accessories, has further strengthened its foothold in the Karnataka market with the launch of its flagship store in Bangalore today and it’s second in the state.
Spread across 7000 sq feet the store in JP Nagar is the biggest Me n Moms retail outlet in India so far and offers a dedicated range of kids’ wear and accessories under seven categories along with women’s maternity products for pre- and post-natal care.
Speaking on the occasion, Naresh Khatar, Chairman and Managing Director, Me n Moms, said, “It is indeed a very proud day for us. With the launch of our biggest store so far, we have shown that Bangalore is an important city for us and we will be investing a lot of time and money in the market.”
Me n Moms currently has 16 exclusive stores (five in Hyderabad, three in Mumbai, three in Pune, two in Bengaluru, one in Lucknow, one in Noida, one in Nasik) and one franchise store in Guntur, Andhra Pradesh in India.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore