Me n Moms goes big in Bangalore
This is their first flagship store in Bangalore and 17th in India
Tags: Me n MomsNovember 02, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Me n Moms, the fastest-growing homegrown retail chain for kids’ wear and accessories, has further strengthened its foothold in the Karnataka market with the launch of its flagship store in Bangalore today and it’s second in the state.
Spread across 7000 sq feet the store in JP Nagar is the biggest Me n Moms retail outlet in India so far and offers a dedicated range of kids’ wear and accessories under seven categories along with women’s maternity products for pre- and post-natal care.
Speaking on the occasion, Naresh Khatar, Chairman and Managing Director, Me n Moms, said, “It is indeed a very proud day for us. With the launch of our biggest store so far, we have shown that Bangalore is an important city for us and we will be investing a lot of time and money in the market.”
Me n Moms currently has 16 exclusive stores (five in Hyderabad, three in Mumbai, three in Pune, two in Bengaluru, one in Lucknow, one in Noida, one in Nasik) and one franchise store in Guntur, Andhra Pradesh in India.
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years