Megamart comes to Chennai
After launching a store in Trichy, Megamart, the value retail chain
May 10, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
After launching a store in Trichy, Megamart, the value retail chain of Arvind Brands, has recently opened another store in Chennai. The store is spread over an area of 5, 000-sq ft with fabulous range of domestic and international brands including Lee, Wrangler, Flying Machine, Cherokee, Excalibur and Newport, among others.
Megamart has given the shoppers in Chennai three new options-- Fashion Mart, Home Mart and Travel Mart– in its neighbourhood store format, bring the avid experience under one roof.
Megamart currently has over 200 stores spread across 82 cities in India.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021