Megamart comes to Chennai
After launching a store in Trichy, Megamart, the value retail chain
May 10, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
After launching a store in Trichy, Megamart, the value retail chain of Arvind Brands, has recently opened another store in Chennai. The store is spread over an area of 5, 000-sq ft with fabulous range of domestic and international brands including Lee, Wrangler, Flying Machine, Cherokee, Excalibur and Newport, among others.
Megamart has given the shoppers in Chennai three new options-- Fashion Mart, Home Mart and Travel Mart– in its neighbourhood store format, bring the avid experience under one roof.
Megamart currently has over 200 stores spread across 82 cities in India.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint