Merc-India's 'most exciting brand'
The survey is a new annual research property from Brand Equity and Nielsen.January 03, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
One of the leading auto players in the Indian market Mercedes-Benz has emerged as numero uno auto brand in India under a study “Brand Equity’s Most Exciting Brands”. The brand has also been ranked amongst 9 most exciting brands in India across all categories.
Brand Equity's “Most exciting Brands” is a new annual research property from Brand Equity and Nielsen. It speaks directly to the youth to discover brands that capture the imagination of these fickle, hard to impress consumers. The results reflect such brands that have managed to stand out as the buzziest, trendiest and most exciting within the diverse Indian landscape.
Eberhard Kern, Managing Director & CEO at Mercedes-Benz India, Said, “Mercedes-Benz invented the automobile back in 1886, and is the most aspirational brand amongst the Indian youth even today. This is the clear verdict that the research has confirmed. Fascinating products, engaging experiences and strong aspirational values seem to be the key drivers behind this imagery. The results also show the increasing awareness and interest of the young Indians towards the automotive category. The best or nothing was the motto of our founder Karl Benz over a century back and it holds true for us even today. In 2013 as well, we will continue to excite the fans and admirers of the ‘Three Pointed Star in India’.”
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India