Metro Accessories opens up at Raipur
Metro opens new store Metro Accessories, in Raipur.February 10, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
“We are very excited about entering into a new sector of exclusive accessories stores which will help us widen our portfolio and also serve consumer's fashion and style needs. The concept is unique and we ensure variety at competitive prices for customers to have a great shopping experience,” said Jairaj Kapoor, Regional Manager, Metro Shoes.
Moreover, to celebrate the opening, Metro Accessories has also announced a 20% discount on their in-house brand and 10% discount on selected brands for the first two days, 10th & 11th February.
The newly inaugurated store consists of an ensemble of accessories from leading luxury brands like Lavie, Esbeda, Hunt, Blue & Blues and will also store leading designs from the in-house brand of Metro Shoes. The products available will be priced from Rs 390 onwards for in-house and Rs 790 for other premium brands.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn