Metro Accessories opens up at Raipur
Metro opens new store Metro Accessories, in Raipur.February 10, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
“We are very excited about entering into a new sector of exclusive accessories stores which will help us widen our portfolio and also serve consumer's fashion and style needs. The concept is unique and we ensure variety at competitive prices for customers to have a great shopping experience,” said Jairaj Kapoor, Regional Manager, Metro Shoes.
Moreover, to celebrate the opening, Metro Accessories has also announced a 20% discount on their in-house brand and 10% discount on selected brands for the first two days, 10th & 11th February.
The newly inaugurated store consists of an ensemble of accessories from leading luxury brands like Lavie, Esbeda, Hunt, Blue & Blues and will also store leading designs from the in-house brand of Metro Shoes. The products available will be priced from Rs 390 onwards for in-house and Rs 790 for other premium brands.
- Wrangler launches Wrangler 20X as a Flipkart exclusive
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations