Metro Cash & Carry Distribution Center
The Ludhiana distribution centre Offers wide assortment of products and customised services to business customers in Punjab
September 03, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Metro Cash & Carry India, the global leader in self-service business, recently announced the opening of Ludhiana wholesale distribution center. The Ludhiana center will be a one-stop-shop to meet all the needs of business customers in Punjab.
"Customer centricity is a key focus at Metro. We offer customised solutions to meet unique business needs of the market. We tailor our assortment to the needs of our registered business customers and most of our products are sourced from local suppliers," said Rajeev Bakshi, Managing Director, Metro Cash & Carry India.
The Ludhiana wholesale center was opened with an investment of approximately Rs 60 crore. It is spread over 4 acres and has a selling space of approximately 60,000 sq ft.
- From MakeMyTrip to Cleartrip, e-travel firms to top $10 bn in bookings
- Myntra launches Italian handbag brand Carpisa exclusively on its platform
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO