Metro Cash & Carry Distribution Center
The Ludhiana distribution centre Offers wide assortment of products and customised services to business customers in Punjab
September 03, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Metro Cash & Carry India, the global leader in self-service business, recently announced the opening of Ludhiana wholesale distribution center. The Ludhiana center will be a one-stop-shop to meet all the needs of business customers in Punjab.
"Customer centricity is a key focus at Metro. We offer customised solutions to meet unique business needs of the market. We tailor our assortment to the needs of our registered business customers and most of our products are sourced from local suppliers," said Rajeev Bakshi, Managing Director, Metro Cash & Carry India.
The Ludhiana wholesale center was opened with an investment of approximately Rs 60 crore. It is spread over 4 acres and has a selling space of approximately 60,000 sq ft.
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores