Metro on the fastrack
Opens two stores in a single day, each in Bilaspur and Bellary.
Tags: Metro shoesMay 21, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Metro Shoes is on a fastrack expansion spree. With news of the brand opening stores every other week, the latest have come up at Bilaspur and Bellary. Both the stores are a first for these locations. Targeted at the entire family, the product range at Metro Shoes will feature style, quality and the latest international trends that appeals to all age groups.
“Customers today are looking for exclusive options that match the latest fashion trends with best quality and best price. Metro Shoes gives them an opportunity to shop for all their needs under one roof” says Jairaj Kapoor, Regional Manager, Metro Shoes
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021