Mi-Fone gears up to be among top five firms in three years
Mi-Fone, the Africa-based mobile handsets company, which has recently entered the Indian market, is aiming to be among the top five firms, in three years
April 20, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Mi-Fone, the Africa-based mobile handsets company, which has recently entered the Indian market, is aiming to be among the top five firms, in three years.
Alpesh Patel, chief executive officer, Mi-Fone, said that the company’s aim is to become a major brand in India but from a completely different angle and with a twist. With continued focus, the company does see why they cannot be in the top five mobile brands segment within the next three years.
Patel expressed his interest of establishing a manufacturing base in the country. At present, the company has its manufacturing bases in China. Handsets that Mi-Fone retails come with a price tag of less than $100
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG