Mi-Fone gears up to be among top five firms in three years
Mi-Fone, the Africa-based mobile handsets company, which has recently entered the Indian market, is aiming to be among the top five firms, in three years
April 20, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Mi-Fone, the Africa-based mobile handsets company, which has recently entered the Indian market, is aiming to be among the top five firms, in three years.
Alpesh Patel, chief executive officer, Mi-Fone, said that the company’s aim is to become a major brand in India but from a completely different angle and with a twist. With continued focus, the company does see why they cannot be in the top five mobile brands segment within the next three years.
Patel expressed his interest of establishing a manufacturing base in the country. At present, the company has its manufacturing bases in China. Handsets that Mi-Fone retails come with a price tag of less than $100
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear